Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Stampin’ Up! Painted Petals and Stamping and Blogging

Hi Everyone,

Back from Leadership Conference in Orlando this past weekend. Had a Blast with old friends and some new. Look who I ran into!imageimage

Michelle Last and Caroline can der Straatan and Erna Logtenberg! It was so exciting meeting these fabulous ladies! Hugs to you all! Miss you already!

Now it’s time for another Stamping and Blogging Blog Hop…hope you will hop along. Here is the sketch

SB 90 Feb 4

…and my card….

s&b90The base of the card is Whisper White and the Mat is Whisper White as well. I did emboss it with the lovely Spring Flowers Embossing Folder and left about 3/4” space at the bottom to stamp a greeting.

The next mat is 2 1/4 x 5 in Pear Pizzazz and the White mat is 2 x 4 7/8

Do you like how I stamped the mat to make my own Designer Paper? Easily achieved by using the stripped stamp in the Painted Petals Set. I first stamped vertically in Rose Red and then Horizontally in Pear Pizzazz. Pretty striking I think. Nice pop of color. I added a few strip of our cotton ribbon in the Pear the then stamped my image and cut out with the Circles Framelits. Here is a close up of my homemade designer paper…

s&b90-1

Supplies needed:

I hope you enjoyed seeing my card today. Please hop on over to see what the rest of the design team has done. I have a feeling you will love them.

Stamping and Blogging Design Team

Sandi MacIver– USA –

Patrice Halliday-Larsen NZ

Amy Koenders - USA

Michelle Last – UK

Shelagh Freemantle – Canada

Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)

Caroline van der Straatan – Netherlands

Claire Daly – Australia

Kerstin Kreis - Germany

Thanks for stopping in…..see you next time!

post signature

6 comments:

Michelle Last said...

What a treat it was to run into you Lee, I loved having a chat even if it was far too short! Your card is beautiful this week, I was inspired by so many beautiful cards at leadership. Hope to see you again soon xx

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty Lee! I love the plaid background, your colors are just perfect! Sure wish that I could have joined you for Leadership this year...hoping to see you at Convention in July! :)

Sandi MacIver said...

wow - another beauty and I love how you stamped the plaid background too, really adds interest to the card, just lovely.

Claire said...

Nooooooo - you girls got to hang out and I didn't :( Look out 2016! Your card is beautiful, such bright fresh colours and the embossed layer is perfect. Have a happy week Lee!

Shelagh Freemantle said...

Love your background and the colors...way to go Lee. As always a work of art. Thanks....hugs from Shelagh.

Patrice said...

Very nice :-) love how you created your own DSP, ties everything in beautifully.