Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sheer Perfection “Four You” & Stamping and Blogging.

Hi Everyone,

I’m excited to share my simple little card with you today. I hope you like it.

Here is the sketch

SB 95 Mar 11

My card features some of the new Sheer Perfection Vellum. LOVE IT!!

sb card with vellum 3-11

I tried my best to do more with this card….but you know what they say? Sometimes less is more! That’s how I feel about this. Such a simple sketch and such a simple card. I started to color the vellum but liked it better this way. Hope you do too. I bordered it with some of the Sweet Sadie Washi Tape and a few strips of So Saffron to kind of block it. The “Thank You” is from Stampin’ Up!s “Four You”. I did finish off the inside right edge with Washi and a tiny strip of Saffron too.

Dimensions:

  • Whisper White Base: 4 1/4 x 11
  • Whisper White Mat 3 3/4 x 5
  • Sheer Perfection Vellum: 2 1/2 x 5
  • Sweet Sadie Washi Tape
Supplies needed if you’d like to do this card:

I hope you enjoyed my card today. Please let me know if I can help with any of your stamping needs.

Now please visit the other Members of the Stamping and logging Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping in!

Please leave a comment I love hearing from you!

See you next time!

post signature

9 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Your card is fabulous Lee! The vellum goes perfectly with that Washi Tape. Love the colors that you used too! :)

Amanda Sevall said...

Very pretty! Love the vellum!! :)

Carol Carriveau said...

Air is lovely!

Carol Carriveau said...

Yikes, yes, air is lovely, but your card IS lovely!

Rose Ann Marr said...

Stunning!

Marine said...

Perfect card Lee ! Black and yellow works very well !

Patrice said...

Love how you have used the vellum :-) like you say sometimes less is more.

Sandi MacIver said...

wow Lee, I love the combination of the two black and white pieces together, they look awesome!.....

Shelagh Freemantle said...

You are so clever!!! Beautiful scallops all over. Hugs from Shelagh.