Monday, June 29, 2015

Be the Star for WWYS

 

wwys cropped
Here we are again with another challenge from What Will You Stamp!!! This week we get to play with “Be the Star” !!! This one was a bit of a challenge for me. Just sayin’! lol
wwys 18
So for my care I decided to go full blown stars all the way! Well prior to that I was actually going to stamp the “Rock Star” and put it near the rock!! haha
rock star













So for my Rock Star Card I embossed the center with the Rock Star image in Versarmark and added some Gold Embossing Powder and heat set. I then cut the next size star on my Big Shot using my Stars Framelits. Next layer came the Gold Glimmer Paper and then two (2) layers of the Black to make the card. I dropped down a size to add the vanilla insert for the card.
Want to know how I put it together? I scored the top point down about 1/2” in the top of the biggest Black Star (just one) and attached the front star with a few glue dots to keep it together. Worked like a charm!
Hope  you liked my little share today and will come back….first please make sure to visit the WWYS Blog and see what the rest of the design team created with this set. That’s where I’m going!!
Happy Stamping and see you next time!!!


Would you like to create this card? Here are the items I used.
 
Product List
Stamp
Card Stock
Accessory
Big Shot
...and here are the weekly deals ending today.

post signature

No comments: