Wednesday, July 1, 2015

You’ve Got This for Stamping and Blogging

Good Morning Everyone!
Hope you’re having a great week. I have been able to play with some of my new stampin’ stuff lately which makes me so happy. I hope you like my creation today. I had tons of fun making it.
Here is the sketch:SB111
…and my interpretation of the sketch.
sb111 card 3
Oh I wish the picture could capture the shine of the Gold Embossing…it’s really cool!
So let me tell you what I did here. Of course I stamped the flower, colored and cut out from “You’ve Got This” Stamp Set.
Next I grabbed a piece of Designer Paper from the Farmers Market Pack. It’s Black and Vanilla and on the other side it’s cool dots in shades of Cobbler. Anyway I placed it on a black mat and liked it. I then laid it on top of The Vanilla Card Base…it just want’s cutting it. So I took that Vanilla Mat and stamped the lined image in Gorgeous Grunge down the right side of it. I liked it but it could still use something. I then went back in and added the same image stamped in Versamark and Gold Embossed it. I so wish you could see this!!! I ended up doing the other side as well. Kind of reminds me of Grasscloth. Then I decided to stamp across the Designer Paper as well. Oh Yeah….that made it pop even more. sb111 card 2
Not sure you can see but I dipped the edges in Versamark and then dipped into the gold Embossing Powder already in my tray. Really finished it off nicely. I just needed to stamp the “Thanks” and add the little Black strip to the card and pop up the flower. Oh, oh, oh!!! Wait I also stamped the littlest dots onto the flower in Versamark and added some gold dew drops to tie in the gold theme. Hope you like it.
sb111 card



Would you like to have all the supplies in one place? Here you go.

I hope you will visit the other Design Team Members this week. They always have such incredible art work. You’ll not want to miss it. You might want to even play along ….we’d love it!

Just go to…www.sketchandstamp.com to play along.

Now for the Talented Design Team:

Sandi MacIver– USA – Sandi MacIver- Canada

Patrice Halliday-Larsen NZ

Amy Koenders – USA

Michelle Last – UK

Shelagh Freemantle – Canada

Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)

Erna Logtenberg – Netherlands

Kerstin Kreis – Germany

Thanks for stopping in. Hope to see you next time!

post signature

9 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Simply stunning Lee! Love the gold embossing on the background and your flower is beautiful!

Kate Stockman said...

Just beautiful, what color did you use for the flower?

Patrice said...

Stunning card Lee :-) love all the gold embossing, such a clever idea how you even dipped the edges to create a border.

Sandi MacIver said...

wow - stunning is right, it pops right off the card!.....

Rose Ann Marr said...

Beautiful card Lee. I love the subtle color with the pop of the flower.

Unknown said...

your card is beautiful, love the gold embossing! Xx Erna

Shelagh Freemantle said...

Such a beautiful card and I bet it is very stunning in person!!! Love the gorgeous grunge idea, and the flower is stunning. Thanks and hugs...Shelagh.

Caro's Kaartjes said...

How clever the gold embossed drops versamark. Such a pretty card Lee!

Claire said...

Wow, - that background is amazing! A real work of art. Love your colouring too, the colour is really rich.